Coz Toolkit IVP - CoZLauncher rc=11

General discussion of the Co:Z Toolkit
briangh1

Coz Toolkit IVP - CoZLauncher rc=11

Post by briangh1 »

Hi,
I am in process of running the TEST01 step of the IVP, and the Launcher step is failing with an RC=11. The target system is another z/OS system that has SSH running on it (but does not have the coz toolkit installed on it). My background is z/OS.

The messages I am receiving are:

FOTS2273 Warning: Permanently added the RSA host key for IP address ‘ip-address’ to the list of known hosts’

FOTS2266 Warning: remote port forwarding failed for listen port 8040

CoZLauncher.E.: <41> sybh86@tsoj.lmig.com target command '<default shell>' ended with RC=11
CoZLauncher.I.: <42> CoZLauncher ended with RC=11

1. Is my configuration valid for executing the IVP? (e.g. do I need the CoZ toolkit on the target system for the IVP to run successfully?)

2. Where can I find the explanation of the return codes issued by Launcher?

Thanks, Brian
dovetail
Site Admin

Re: Coz Toolkit IVP - CoZLauncher rc=11

Post by dovetail »

- If the target system is z/OS, then you must have the Co:Z Toolkit installed. If it is non-z/OS, then you must have the Co:Z Target System toolkit installed.

- Unless the Co:Z Launcher is configured with option "ssh-tunnel=false", the target system's SSHD server must allow reverse port forwarding. If the target SSHD server is OpenSSH, this is configured using the "allowTcpForwarding" option, which by default is set to "yes"