jspWiki plugins under z/OS

Discussions regarding Open Source Java projects under z/OS (other than Tomcat)
tlongfellow

jspWiki plugins under z/OS

Post by tlongfellow »

I have a functional jspWiki (2.8.1) running under Tomcat (6.0) with jZOS 2.2.1

What I am trying to do is install the WikiSQL plugin described at the jspwiki.org website. I am able to download it and install it where I think it needs to go in the ~/WEB-INF/lib directory.

When I try to use the plugin on a wiki page, I get
Plugin insertion failed: Could not find plugin WikiSQL
I have played with the plugin search path in my jspwiki.properties file, but from the contents of the plugin jar, the implication is that I should not have to because a jspwiki_module.xml file is included in the jar.

I am in no way an expert, but the word 'plugin' just does not seem accurate to me. :?
Anybody have suggestions on dealing with jspWiki plugins? Do I have the right location for the plugin.jar? Is there some configuration file that needs to be told to load the jar, or does everything in lib get loaded? If everything gets loaded, is there a log?
The jspWiki.org site is not a big help so I am going where the smart people hang out [here]
robschramm

Post by robschramm »

Can you post the text of your wiki page where you are attempting to use the plugin?

Additonally, can you post the "jspwiki.plugin.searchPath ="

According to the doc on it, both the plugin jar's (SqlTable.jar, de-tds-ito-common-dynamic.jar) go into ~\WEB-INF\lib.
jappa

Re: jspWiki plugins under z/OS

Post by jappa »

after getting the launcer installed and the executable on our target LINUX server, I tried running the GREPDSN from the sample jcl and get the following error:after getting the launcer installed and the executable on our target LINUX server, I tried running the GREPDSN from the sample jcl and get the following error:after getting the launcer installed and the executable on our target LINUX server, I tried running the GREPDSN from the sample jcl and get the following error: :P :roll: :lol: :mrgreen: :arrow:
Try out our free 500-254 and latest comptia pass4-sure.net training courses to get high flying success in final the-berklee and www.northeastern.edu exams, mcts College of Notre Dame of Maryland is also very useful tool.